All the restoration services you need in one place
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea has been servicing the Orange County community in emergency water damage for 15 years. We pride ourselves in our great work ethic and excellent customer service. Our services are not limited to only water damage restoration, we also specialize in fire damage, wind or storm damage, and mold removal services. We do it all!
Wondering what is included with our restoration services?
We provide restoration estimates and work plans that are expertly written, detailed, and compatible with most insurance carriers.
Move out services; includes packing of furniture and other belongings should you need to relocate from your home temporarily.
Our expert packing crew skillfully protects and wraps your furniture with blankets and plastic wrapping
We protect your flooring with runners while we do our services.
Water extraction to remove any water pooling or puddles.
Wide-ranging dry out services for the interior of your home.
Complete demolition of structure materials as needed for a proper dry out.
We have restoration equipment such as a HEPA Air Scrubber that removes airborne contaminants during a water, fire, smoke, mold or sewage damage.
Safely remove mold growth from your property.
Have questions about damages to your property? Call us today, we are here to help.
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea Hygiene Tips for Small Businesses
Here at SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea, health and safety are our top priorities. During this difficult time with the current outbreak of COVID-19, we must protect our employees.
Here are some tips to protect yourself, others and minimize the exposure during this pandemic:
- Washing your hands frequently (scrub hands for at least 20 seconds under running water)
- Practice coughing and sneezing etiquette by covering your mouth and nose with a tissue
- Clean/Disinfect frequently specially “high touch” areas such as workstations, countertops, doorknobs, and light switches
- Practice social distancing when possible which may include non-contact methods of greeting
- Minimize face-to-face contact when possible and use alternate methods such as videoconferencing
- Clean/Disinfect “high touch” surfaces like telephones, headphones, charging devices, keyboards, and other high frequented office accessories
- Consider adjusting or postponing meetings or gatherings
For more information please visit the CDC web page, cdc.gov/coronavirus
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea assists business in the City of Brea with a sudden flood
When a pipe bursts, a quick response is vital to avoiding secondary damages. Here at SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea we understand the sense of urgency when it comes to sudden bursts and know to act promptly. Extraction services needed immediately are our top priority.
We were called upon to the City of Brea when a bathroom urinal battery malfunctioned and caused a leak overnight. That morning the employees of the business arrived to find several rooms flooded including a bathroom and hallway. SERVPRO was quick to arrive that morning and assist with extracting the water. The business was thankful for SERVPRO’s quick response as they were able to continue operations without any down time.
After the emergency services were completed, the SERVPRO team got to work with setting up the drying machines. It’s imperative that after the initial extraction has been completed that the structure be dried properly in order to avoid secondary damages such as mildew growth. Within a few days of our drying equipment running, the structure was dry.
Have a bathroom related burst or has any other source of water damage affected your business? Contact SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea today! Our staff knows what to do to help your business quickly. SERVPRO 714-701-0207
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea - Preparing for Wildfires
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea - Preparing for Wildfires
Summer is right around the corner and with higher temperatures comes the risk of wildfires. Governor Newsom has issued a proclamation declaring May 3-9 as “Wildfire Preparedness Week” in the State of California. Residents interested In learning about how to prepare for wildfire season and which steps to take to ensure adequate defensible space around homes and building, can go to www.ReadyForWildfire.org and through the improved Ready for Wildfire web-based app. Please visit these resources to learn more about wildfire prevention.
Wildfires can damage hundreds of homes in its path and spread quickly thru a moving flame front. Burn patterns can be unpredictable and there are many factors that can influence fire behaviors such as weather conditions and topography. A wildfire can result in a total loss for a home or business in some cases or in mild smoke/ash damage and only partial loss in others.
After a wildfire impacts a community, the residual contaminants and pollutants can pose a health hazard. To free your property of these potential hazards such as smoke, ash and soot, cleaning should be safely performed by a professional. If your home or business is affected by a wildfire, SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea is Here to Help®. SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event.
Have a question about fire, smoke or soot damage? Call us today – 714-701-0207
When Storms or Floods hit Orange County, SERVPRO is ready!
Here at SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea, we specialize and have experience with storm and flood damage restoration. Our staff is trained and we utilize commercial-grade equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Our fast response is what sets us apart. We are locally owned and operated, which enables us to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response can prevent secondary damage such as mildew growth and may ultimately reduce the overall restoration cost.
We have the resources to handle any size flood or storm damage. When a storm impacts the community, we can scale our resources to help with any storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and mobilize personnel from a network of 1,700 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
If you have questions regarding Storm or Flood Damage, call us today 714-701-0207.
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea assists with dry out of local hotel
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea recently had an opportunity to assist a local hotel with a sudden water flood. The General Manager contacted our office seeking assistance with the water flood that seeped into 6 guest rooms and a hallway.
Upon arrival, SERVPRO immediately began the water mitigation efforts. Furniture was moved out of the wet areas to prevent damage and water was extracted from the soaked carpet using one of our commercial-grade, high-volume extractor. Once all the water was extracted, SERVPRO focused their efforts in delivering and setting up the drying equipment consisting of dehumidifiers and air movers.
SERVPRO worked with hotel management and service personnel to ensure the safety and comfort of hotel guests while the dry out efforts took place. SERVPRO understands the importance of continuing business operations after a water disaster and is ready to help make the necessary accommodations.
SERVPRO was able to dry the walls and flooring in place without having to perform extensive demolition. The owner was thankful that we successfully dried the structure in minimal time.
If you need assistance with water damage, please contact us at 714-701-0207. We will send out one of our professional team members to meet with you.
You can learn more about what our clients have said about our work at:
Fire Prevention in the Kitchen
This Orange County property was damaged by a fire caused in the kitchen.
Protect your Orange County property by finding out ways on how to prevent kitchen fires.
4 Tips on How to Prevent Kitchen Fires:
- Have a clean kitchen. Remove any clutter around the stove. Anything close to a stove burner can catch on fire. Also, make sure to wipe down the stove after each use, grease buildup is flammable.
- Unplug kitchen appliances that are not being used. We want to avoid electrical fires. Ensure you unplug appliances after each use. Also, inspect your outdated appliances for damaged electrical cords, and avoid using damaged ones at all costs.
- Always stay in the kitchen when cooking. Distractions are everywhere, however never leave open flame cooking unattended, the same applies to leaving the oven on without supervision.
- What you wear in the kitchen matters. Roll up any dangling sleeves that may accidently catch on fire. Also tie up any long hair, this simple act may potentially avoid your hair from catching on fire.
We are fire damage specialists, here at SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/ Brea, Anaheim Hills, and Norwalk. As soon as you make the call, we will send an expert to inspect your property and make a Fire Damage Assessment.
For immediate assistance, please call as at 714-701-0207
4 Unique Places to Visit in Orange County
Just another sunny day in Orange County, CA.
Orange County is known for its diversity, hence the reason behind why there are so many unique places to visit. Please continue reading to find out more information.
1. The Lab in Costa Mesa: If you are looking for a “hip” place to chill, shop and dine, look no further. The Lab is filled with amazing fun shops, cafes, and a variety of restaurants.
2. 4th Street Market in Downtown Santa Ana: This culinary hub is filled with art and dining options. It is a great place to relax and grub with loved ones.
3. Anaheim Packing District: Known as a, “Foodie Paradise,” this place is bursting with a variety of food options, live entertainment, artisans, breweries, and special events. The list is endless, it is sure to have something for everyone, and it is a great place to visit with family and friends.
4. Segerstrom Center for the Arts: Is a dedicated arts site that hosts world-class performances. If you are looking for something to do that is out of the ordinary, this place is sure satisfy that craving.
Benefits of Installing an Automatic Sprinkler System in Your Orange County Property
An Orange County resident installed an Automatic Sprinkler System throughout his property for safety.
Having or investing in an automatic sprinkler system will greatly aid in fighting potential fires in your residence. Accidents can take place at any time and are inevitable, if a fire were to break inside your property, it could possibly destroy the whole building, leaving nothing behind. Continue reading to find out, why having such a system in place is beneficial to you and your property.
- It can save your life and property: Automatic sprinkler systems were specifically designed to control fires and for life safety. In addition, by controlling the fire, this system, can greatly reduce property damage.
- It is low maintenance: Having this type of system in place is easy to maintain, as long as annual checkups are made. Other than that, they can last up to 20 years before needing a major repair or replacement.
- They are individually activated: If you have been having doubts about investing in such a preventative measure, because you believe it will cause more damage than good, then doubt no more. The sprinklers are actually individually activated, meaning, all other rooms won’t be affected, only the room where the fire is taking place.
We are known for being a trusted leader in the Water Restoration Industry, here at SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/ Brea, Anaheim Hills, and Norwalk. We understand the urgency that you are experiencing, therefore from the moment you call us, we are ready to assist you every step of the way. All of our technicians are certified and knowledgeable and specialize in water damage restoration. We use advance drying equipment and techniques, and are sure to make you feel "Like it never happened."
Have Water or Fire Damage? Don’t wait, call us today at 714-701-0207.
Winds in Orange County: Winter 2020
A fully equipped SERVPRO truck arrived in an Orange County home to provide restoration services.
Gusty Santa Ana winds have hit Orange County by surprise. Winds are reaching up 65 mph, according to several weather forecast sources. Such high winds, are hazardous and may cause damage to your property.
Winds may seem harmless but they are not. They can potentially blow down nearby trees that can fall onto your property and create major damage. Also, they can carry large and heavy objects that can destroy your home.
Besides property damage, it may cause perilous driving conditions. Semi- trucks could potentially fall over and flying debris may obstruct your view or land on the road, wreaking havoc.
It is advised that when heavy winds are blowing your way to take shelter in the lower levels of your property and stay as far away possible from fragile windows. Also, try to remain indoors as much as possible to avoid large flying objects such as branches from injuring your body.
We are faster to any size disaster, here at, SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea, Anaheim Hills, and Norwalk.
If you are experiencing storm damage, please feel free to call us for immediate assistance at 714-701-0207.