Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
We Made a Difference After Hurricane Michael
Storm or Water Damage?
We understand the emergency you're in and the anxiety you're experiencing.
Our seasoned, highly trained and IICRC certified technicians take your emergency personally.
We're available 24/7/365 to make you feel 'Like it never even happened.'
Need reassurance? See our customer testimonial from a recent disaster relief trip we made to Florida after Hurricane Michael!
Water and Storm Damage Restoration Services Include:
- Estimate and work plan development
- Pack-out of furniture and other belongings
- Placement of plastic sheeting as necessary to protect furniture etc.
- Placement of floor runners to protect carpeting, hardwood floors etc.
- Complete site dry-out including
- Standing water removal
- Removal of carpet and padding as necessary
- Removal of cabinetry, base boards, dry-wall as necessary to thoroughly dry wet wall studs
- Placement and use of all required equipment; air movers, pumps, dessicators, HEPA filters
- Installation of area containments
- Complete mold remediation
- Site removal of trash (old drywall, carpeting, padding)
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (714) 701-0207
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Yorba Linda / Brea, SERVPRO of Anaheim Hills and SERVPRO of Norwalk is close by and ready to respond to your flood or water damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Yorba Linda community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Why Choose SERVPRO of Yorba Linda / Brea, SERVPRO of Anaheim Hills and SERVPRO of Norwalk?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water damage. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, we are strategically positioned to be faster to any size water emergency, so Yorba Linda residents can expect an immediate response, day or night.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
As water damage specialists, we have the experience, expertise, and advanced training that enables us to get your property dried quickly and thoroughly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Using specialized equipment and products, our technicians extract standing water and dry your property quickly and efficiently. We then finish the job with professional-grade cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water disaster is different, from the amount of water to the level of contamination of the water. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.