Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
We Made a Difference After Hurricane Michael
Storm or Water Damage?
We understand the emergency you're in and the anxiety you're experiencing.
Our seasoned, highly trained and IICRC certified technicians take your emergency personally.
We're available 24/7/365 to make you feel 'Like it never even happened.'
Need reassurance? See our customer testimonial from a recent disaster relief trip we made to Florida after Hurricane Michael!
Water and Storm Damage Restoration Services Include:
- Estimate and work plan development
- Pack-out of furniture and other belongings
- Placement of plastic sheeting as necessary to protect furniture etc.
- Placement of floor runners to protect carpeting, hardwood floors etc.
- Complete site dry-out including
- Standing water removal
- Removal of carpet and padding as necessary
- Removal of cabinetry, base boards, dry-wall as necessary to thoroughly dry wet wall studs
- Placement and use of all required equipment; air movers, pumps, dessicators, HEPA filters
- Installation of area containments
- Complete mold remediation
- Site removal of trash (old drywall, carpeting, padding)
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (714) 701-0207
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Yorba Linda / Brea, SERVPRO of Anaheim Hills and SERVPRO of Norwalk is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major flooding event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Yorba Linda / Brea, SERVPRO of Anaheim Hills and SERVPRO of Norwalk?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO has over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, strategically positioned to be faster to any size disaster. If your Yorba Linda home or business is affected by water damage, we can provide an immediate emergency response that helps to prevent secondary damage and mold.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage restoration training, and our process emphasizes regular monitoring and documentation of the drying process from beginning to end.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
We invest in the latest technology and equipment because it helps us restore your home more quickly and to minimize cost. This equipment allows us to detect hidden moisture and extract standing water quickly and efficiently. We also utilize professional-strength cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products to cleaning and sanitize the affected water damage area for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.