Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/ Brea manages our business with six very important company values; "Urgency" is one of them. We know that when our customers have a residential or business property emergency, they need our help NOW. That's why we're committed to providing our customers with our guarantee to be on-site within 60 minutes of first contact.
To us, "Urgency" means that SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/ Brea is there for you when disaster strikes and you need us now! From the moment our highly trained dispatch team receives your call, you are receiving intensive care, even before our Project Manager arrives at your door. Our Dispatch staff will quickly and courteously gather all the most important information about your situation so that our team is fully briefed and prepared on your unique situation upon arrival. On arrival, our Project Manager will quickly assess the source and extent of the damage, and will provide you with a professional work plan and estimate to fully restore your structure. Our IICRC credentialed work team will arrive on premise to begin work as soon as the customer, insurance carrier or both parties agree to the quote. Throughout the project, you can expect us to be prompt on arrival and to do all we can to expedite the restoration process without taking any shortcuts that might add cost in the future.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (714) 701-0207
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Yorba Linda / Brea, SERVPRO of Anaheim Hills and SERVPRO of Norwalk arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.