Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Do you see something that could potentially be mold? Well, our best advice to you is to give us professionals a call and see what the problem may be. With possibly being present in the home it could cause harm to the health of those residing with the home. Our SERVPRO team is equipped to take on this challenge. This mold build up can come from water leaks, or build up in the home or business that could be unseen. The best solution to this is to get someone to take a look as soon as possible because it could also lead to damage to the property it is affecting. This could also help you find any small leak that could be potentially causing this problem.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (714) 701-0207
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Yorba Linda / Brea, SERVPRO of Anaheim Hills and SERVPRO of Norwalk for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Yorba Linda / Brea, SERVPRO of Anaheim Hills and SERVPRO of Norwalk has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda / Brea, SERVPRO of Anaheim Hills and SERVPRO of Norwalk proudly serves Yorba Linda, Brea, and surrounding areas.