Mold is Discovered in an Attic in a Brea, CA Home
A Brea, CA homeowner never spent much time in his attic and was unaware that it was not ventilated properly. It seemed as though when the home was built, the builders did not build the attic correctly to have proper ventilation. This led to stagnant air and moisture that caused mold to begin to grow in the attic. The homeowner noticed this one day when he went into his attic and was confronted by a horrible stale smell. Knowing he should have the issue checked out by a professional, he performed a Yelp search to find the best mold removal company in the area. He quickly discovered that SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea was the mold clean up company to call.
After receiving his call, SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/Brea sent out Production Manager, Jonathan Arcila, to the home. He was sent right away because of the health hazards that mold poses. Our team did not want to waste any time in removing the mold from the customer’s home. Jonathan arrived at the home to inspect the damage and assess what needed to be done. Once he determined the necessity for mold clean up, he called out our Crew Chief, Jose Melgar. Jose arrived with his team of mold clean up experts to get started on the removal right away.
The team immediately set up dehumidifiers and an air scrubber in the attic to get rid of any mold spores lingering in the air. The team then began to remove any mold-infested areas of the attic. They worked quickly and efficiently to make the home and the attic mold free in a matter of days.
Once the project was complete, the homeowner assured us he was going to have the ventilation fixed in the attic so that the problem did not occur again. He was grateful we were able to come to his home on such short notice to be able to remove the mold and make his home a safe place to live once again. Our team of professional mold clean up experts were happy to provide excellent service to this customer.