The Mold Needs to Go
This mold problem slowly occurred in a resident’s home in Yorba Linda. A pipe was slowly leaking and caused an area to start growing mold within the affected area. This mold was hard to detect by the resident only because this small leak took time to cause problems.
Once our SERVPRO team got onsite we immediately closed off the area effected and began working in our PPE gear to keep us safe as well as the residents. The team gers to the bottom of the problem by excavating the entire area and disinfecting the wood with our very own chemical. Before doing any type of treatment to the wood, we use our dehumidifiers to dry out any left-over water and then treat the wood with a specialized chemical that not only kills the area but prevents the area from any type of growth. SERVPRO prides in being able to complete a project with keeping the residents and entire team safe from harm.