All This and More Under One Roof!
For fifteen years, SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/ Brea has been hard at work serving clients in hundreds of property restoration emergencies. Our reputation has grown as we’ve served our clients with excellence and today, we are the #1 SERVPRO franchise in California! Something our customers may not all recognize though is that whether it’s water damage, fire damage, wind or storm damage, or even mold remediation, SERVPRO can do all this and more under one roof! We’re our customers’ single source for anything related to property restoration!
We Do It All!
Leading the Way in Water Damage Restoration
When it comes to water damage restoration, SERVPRO of Yorba Linda provides the following service:
- Provide professionally written, accurate, free estimates and work plans
- Structural contents manipulation: This includes furniture pack-out as well as all other belongings.
- Protection of all furniture by placement of plastic sheeting and tarps
- Protection of carpeting, hardwood floors and tile floors by placement of floor runners
- Comprehensive structural dry-out via:
- Water extractors to remove all standing water
- Tear out of all ruined carpeting and padding as required.
- Complete kitchen dismantling as required – Includes removal of cabinetry, base boards and dry-wall.This is done to thoroughly expose and dry wet wall studs
- Design and placement of complete property dry-out plan; includes use of air movers, pumps, dessicators and HEPA filters
- Installation of containments; includes use of engineering controls and HEPA filters
- Complete mold remediation
- Site removal of trash (old drywall, carpeting, padding
Our Six-Step Process Snuffs Out Any Fire Damage Emergency
Count on SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/ Brea when it comes to fire damage restoration. We get the job done better than anyone else with our seven-step approach.
Step One: Intake/ Dispatch
You’ll begin feeling relief the moment you contact SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/ Brea. Since we know our team needs to hit the ground running when you call in this situation, we’re going to ask you a number of important questions designed to prepare our IICRC team members to provide maximum service the moment they arrive using the right equipment and resources.
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
In the second step, we perform a detailed and complete review of your entire property to quickly gather all the necessary inputs to your customized workplan. This process was actually begun in step one when you spoke to our dispatch team and is completed on-site by our IICRC credentialed project manager.
Step 3: Maintaining Security. Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service
After any fire, there is a legal requirement to establish site security. Our board-up service maintains this security and prevents any further damage by blocking any missing windows and walls. We extend coverage to the roof through the use of tarps.
Step 4: Thoroughly Drying Your Property
Many of the steps outlined under ‘water damage’ in this blog are extended to our fire damage restoration service.
In many cases, this will require removal of drywall, floorboards, cabinetry, baseboards, even tile flooring.
Step 5: Cleaning Your Property of Soot and Ash. Removal of all fire odors.
We use specialized equipment and techniques to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.
Step 6: Cleaning and Sanitizing
All belongings which can be salvaged are cleaned in this phase. We will clean, sanitize and disinfect all materials classified in this way during this period. Special techniques and chemicals are used to bring these belongings back to pre-fire conditions.
Containment systems are also used to scrub the air in the structure to EPA levels for air safety.