Fire Damage Restoration in Temecula
SERVPRO of Yorba Linda/ Brea recently worked on a very extensive fire damage restoration project.
A kitchen fire in a condominium located in Temecula had done considerable damage. A partial list of the work we did on this project includes:
- Tear out wet drywall, bag and dispose of all debris.
- Tear out and bag wet attic insulation
- Tear out the baseboard
- Clean out multiple window units
- Sand exposed framing
- Clean the ceramic tile of all dirt, ash and soot from the fire
- Deodorize the building using a hot thermal fog
- Since asbestos tests were positive, it was necessary to remove all asbestos containing drywall and flooring in the damaged areas. To prevent circulation of asbestos into other areas of the condo, we erected containments, assembled engineering controls and thoroughly cleaned the air to EPA standards using a HEPA filter.
- Clean all the walls and ceilings in the condo
In the 'after' photo, you see the same kitchen area, once cabinets and built-in appliances had been removed and drywall had been demo'd.