From Mold Infection to Healthy Walls Again
Our clients called us out because of a small water leak they found in the ceiling of their staircase. This was surprising to them because they had not seen this before. Luckily it was an early catch and they didn't let it sit for too long.
As our team went out to the client we found that mold had grown within the walls and it was deep within the material of the ceiling. The client was relieved to see our team move swiftly and safely in the removal of this mold because of how harmful it could be.
This was an easy fix and the cost of the job wasn't too much to ask of our clients either in which they were relieved. Since the problem was small and easy our team was able to move in and out of the house within one day of the call. Mold can grow in almost any crevice with just the right circumstances. We ask our clients to always be on the lookout for any leaks whether they are big or small to help prevent any type of mold growth in their home.